Just read this very interesting article in the Washington Post on the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research in the US paying volunteers to get bitten by malarial mosquitoes as part of research to find drugs and vaccines against the disease. Apparently, the volunteers got $100 every time blood was drawn for a test. Can’t imagine why else they would do it though there may be those who genuinely want a cure – either for having suffered or having seen a near and dear one suffer. Do click on the link.
- RT @anupsoans: Generic-only - the 'Should' effect. @VikasReports @rdivia @drmandark @d_s_thakur @ipinklion @sunilattavar @rdivia @pink_floy… 17 hours ago
- RT @SeemaAhuja1: Hope it paves d way 4 greater access to #trastuzumab for #breastcancer #patients @darshanetnow @Apothecurry @scripanjug @r… 17 hours ago
- If we put all the Twitter feeds on generics switch into a reader-friendly format, we'd have a committee report. Hope govt listening. 20 hours ago
- This is definitely worth watching closely. Has implications for barriers to entry twitter.com/PrabhaR_ET/sta… 20 hours ago
- RT @d_s_thakur: @pink_floyd19 @anupsoans @ipinklion @VikasReports @drmandark @salilkallianpur @PrabhaR_ET @Apothecurry Because the industry… 20 hours ago
Get in Touch
Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Gauri Kamath and Apothecurry, . Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and Apothecurry with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
abbott advinus aiocd ajay pitre andrew witty Bayer biosimilars cdsco chris ward Cipla clinical research clinical trials compulsory licence counterfeits diabetes drug patents drug pricing drug safety drug trials ethics fdi fixed dose combinations galvus generics genzyme glaxosmithkline glivec gsk hypertension ims health india india cancer india clinical trials india drug pricing india generics india health india healthcare india medical devices indian express indian patent office india patents india pharma India R&D india universal healthcare internet pharmacy iscr januvia kristina lybecker ministry of health and family welfare msd pharma natco Nexavar nlem novartis nppa patents pegasys perfint pfizer pharmacovigilance pioglitazone price control ranbaxy rare disease roche salil kallianpur sandoz sanofi shire srinath reddy report tata universal healthcare USFDA WHO yusuf hamied